RSS Feeds. Chemistry World.
- Conducting Polymers?
- Communications receivers : DSP, software radios, and design.
- Please note:!
- Frequent Hearses (Gervase Fen, Book 7).
- Bibliographic Information.
Education in Chemistry. Open Access. Historical Collection.
- Get this edition;
- Engineers receive $1.2M to examine conjugated polymers for flexible electronics!
- Electrochemical Sensors Based on Organic Conjugated Polymers.
- Theoretical and Computational Developments in Modern Density Functional Theory.
- The Ghost of Freedom: A History of the Caucasus;
- Conjugated polymers!
- 1984 (Blooms Modern Critical Interpretations).
- Conjugated Conducting Polymers - Google книги.
- Conductive polymer!
- News Utility Menu?
Previous chapter Next chapter. From the book: Electrochemistry: Volume Adriana S.
Ribeiro and Roger J. Download options Please wait Print publication date: 19 Nov Copyright year: Print ISBN: From the book series: SPR - Electrochemistry.
Conjugated Conducting Polymers | Helmut Kiess | Springer
Specific spatially localized structures, often referred to as solitons, polarons and bipolarons, result naturally from the interaction between n-electrons and lattice displacements. The third chapter is devoted to the electrical properties of these materials.
The high metallic conductivity achieved by doping gave rise to the expression conducting polymers, which is often used for such materials even when they are in their semiconducting or insulating state. Although conductivity is one of the most important features, the reader will learn how difficult it is to draw definite conclusions about the nature of the charge carriers and the microscopic transport mechanism solely from electrical measurements.
Open Access Policy
Physics Condensed Matter Physics. Buy eBook. Buy Softcover.